Mittwoch, 15. April 2009

Endlich ist er da...

...der Frühling!

Dank sei dem Frühling, dass Nadine hier nun etwas erlebt, was sie an zu Hause erinnert. Ein zu Hause das so weit weg ist und auf einmal ganz nah...

Wie Nadine diese Zeit nach einem so langen kalten Winter erlebt, lesen Sie selbst:

"After waiting with all anxiety for spring, it finally came. Most amusing is the fact that it is really as warm as at home in Cameroon. I had been made to hope for this only in summer. After all, such a cold winter is able to give way to a warm spring. I observe everyone is enjoying this period as I can see so many people sitting out by the streets and also in the parks. The vitality of spring can be seen in everything: blue sky, flowers blossoming, bees regaining their leaves, just to mention a few. I have witness what I learnt in the literature of Shakespeare about spring: a period of growth, regeneration, vitality and vigour. I can know feel something from home despite one distance."

Keine Kommentare: