Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

Regards from Kumbo 2

Dear friends in Bornheim,
accept greetings from Kumbo. How has it been with you for the last weeks? I am doing fine and will be starting with work next week. Now I know what I will be doing so I thought I should let you know. I will be teaching the students from the art department at the youth Centre in English, French, Literature and civil education. This are children who end at the level of class seven and normally they find it difficult expressing themselves. I will also join the moral instruction team in three secondary schools within Kumbo.
I have been too mibile since my arrival since I needed some time with my family and had to look for a room for myself in Tobin. I have found one already just by the centre and will be moving in by the end of this week.
My regards to everyone especially the parish team and my hostfamilies!

Best regards, Nadine

Keine Kommentare: