Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2009

My host families

Barely four months since my arrival in October and I am presently already with my fourth host family. It has not been that easy having to change families as such but my experience has been nothing regretful. The hospitality accorded me by all my host families goes beyond what I can explain. This has rendered the trouble of changing camps lighter. It is a good experience that for the families have at least slide differences.

Impressions built already in my mind will never be erased. My host families have made it possible that I visit any sight worth appealing to a tourist in this city. For example the Zoo, Main tower, Geothe Haus - just to mention a few. Not only to I visit these areas but also given their historical significances if any.
Altogether it is a good time here and I am thankful to God for having such hospitable host families.

Keine Kommentare: