Montag, 15. Dezember 2008

Anders als in Kumbo

Die Zeit vergeht wie im Fluge... Schon zwei Monate lebt Nadine bei uns in Deutschland und bald wird sie ihr erstes deutsches Weihnachtsfest erleben. Anbei Nadines Eindrücke zu unserem Wetter und Klima. Seit ihrer Ankunft ist Nadine immer wieder am frieren...

"The weather in Germany is so cold. I almost feel like I'm freezing because we have a warmer climatic condition in Cameroon. Also it amuse me seeing the yellow colour of leaves and the fact that they are falling off. It is unlike my homecountry where the leaves from trees are always green. Moreover the tall nature of the buildings here is one of the new things common with my impressions. In fact I yet tired climbing the stairs. I must say I enjoy the nice nature of the tarred streets: one is free from mud and dust which is common place in my home country."

Keine Kommentare: